Like an art curator finds and selects the right pieces to create a memorable exhibition, selecting the Curated Kyoto tour ensures you get an itinerary that has been filtered and curated to fit your needs. Kyoto has over 2,000 temples and shrines, a booming urban culture with lots of great food, stylish shops, and charming coffee shops in every corner of the city. Let me introduce you to this Kyoto.
Please choose ‘Curated Kyoto Itinerary’ in the booking form and I will send you a short questionnaire so we can start planning your ideal Kyoto itinerary.
- Bilingual tour guide
- Personalized itinerary
- Guided tour of beautiful locations
- Stylish cafes/ shops/ restaurants/ bars
- Authentic cultural experiences
These are private tours (just you, your friends and family). Maximum: 5 people. There will be a 5000 yen surcharge for every extra person after the maximum number.
- 4 hours 27,000 yen
- 6 hours 32,000 yen
- 8 hours 36,000 yen
- Please book at least 48 hours before so I can make reservations and ensure experiences ahead of time
- Transport to and from the tour, cultural experiences, and admission fees are not included in the price.
- Bookings will be confirmed once your PayPal payment is made
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be applied if cancelled 48 hours or less before the tour
- A cancellation fee of 100% will be applied if cancelled 48 hours or less before the tour during peak season
- Any changes in tour attendee numbers will fall under the same rule as the cancellation fee.
- The guide will join you for meals and we ask that you cover the cost of the guide’s lunch and their transport during the tour (usually a minimal expense).
- Although I will try my best, please keep in mind that not all requests can be met.