Like an art curator finds and selects the right pieces to create a memorable exhibition, selecting the Curated Kyoto tour ensures you get an itinerary that has been filtered and curated to fit your needs. Kyoto has over 2,000 temples and shrines, a booming urban culture with lots of great food, stylish shops, and charming coffee shops in every corner of the city. Let me introduce you to this Kyoto.
Its not just about tours. It’s about giving you an authentic understanding of the local communities and allowing you to experience Kyoto’s true essence through the people, the food, the architecture, the art, the crafts….and lets not forget the green tea. Rather than just seeing the city, you want to connect to it.
Please choose ‘Curated Kyoto Itinerary’ in the booking form and I will send you a short questionnaire so we can start planning your ideal Kyoto itinerary.
- Bilingual and experienced guide
- Personalized itinerary
- Guided tour of beautiful and off the beaten path locations
- A tour focused on design, culture, food, shops and the heart beat of the city
- Authentic cultural experiences
These are private tours (just you, your friends and family). Maximum: 3 people. There will be a 5000 yen surcharge for every extra person after the maximum number.
- 4 hours 29,000 yen
- 6 hours 34,000 yen
- 8 hours 40,000 yen
- Please book at least 48 hours before so I can make reservations and ensure experiences ahead of time
- Transport to and from the tour, cultural experiences, and admission fees are not included in the price.
- Bookings will be confirmed once your PayPal payment is made
- A cancellation fee of 100% will be applied if cancelled 48 hours or less before the tour
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be applied if cancelled 1 week or less before the tour
- Any changes in tour attendee numbers will fall under the same rule as the cancellation fee.
- The guide will join you for meals and we ask that you cover the cost of the guide’s lunch and their transport during the tour (usually a minimal expense).
- Although I will try my best, please keep in mind that not all requests can be met.