KYOTO CITY GUIDE
A curated guide to some of Kyoto’s most gorgeous shops, cafes, coffee shops and galleries loved by creative locals.
Kyoto, the old capital of Japan is known for its rich history and many temples and shrines. However, the city also has an active and creative urban culture where tradition and modern culture coexist.
We created this digital guide to showcase some of the many shops, cafes, coffee shops and galleries run by creative locals.
As locals, this is the Kyoto we enjoy, and this is the Kyoto we want you to enjoy.
Download the PDF guide to your phone so you can conveniently use it to explore Kyoto.
(A downloadable link gets sent to you after purchasing)
The digital guide includes:
- 34 locations to visit in Kyoto including shops, cafes, coffee shop and galleries
- Description and address for each location
- A google map with location pins
- Miz Tsuji’s illustration
- Please check the location’s website for their opening hours. Some have irregular opening hours, so we highly recommend this.
- We aim to provide you with accurate information at the time of publishing, but some information will understandably be less accurate as time passes.
- Curated Kyoto and Miz Tsuji are the legal copyright holder of all material on this guide and it may not be used, reprinted or modified without our written consent.
- Refunds are not given on customers who are not satisfied by the content.
- Please do not share the digital guide with others