The Higashiyama area in Kyoto is famous for the Kiyomizu temple and the Gion streets, but there’s actually so much more to Higashiyama. Higashiyama is filled with beautiful and interesting temples and shrines, stylish local shops, and places where you can get the best coffee and sweets. The Curated Higashiyama Tour will kick off at Hanamikoji street and take you to Higashiayama’s hidden shrines, the beautiful Kodai-ji Temple (one of my favorite temples) and cute little shops loved by locals. This is a walking tour so please wear comfortable footwear!
- 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Tour Price
- 8,000 yen per person
- Additional cost
- Kodai-ji Admission Fee 600 yen/ Food and drinks
- Tour Type
- Private (exclusive for you, your friends and family)
- Minimum per tour
- 2 people/ Maximum per tour: 6 people
- Please enquire
- Bilingual tour guide
- Guided tour through Higashiyama
- Visits to small and unique shrines and temples
- A tour of Kodai-ji temple
- Stop at one of Japan’s best coffee shops
- Guided to local stylish shops
- Lots of photo opportunities
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance
- Booking will be confirmed after PayPal payment is made
- Cancellations: Full refund available if the cancellation request is received at least 48 hours before the start time.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be applied if cancelled 48 hours or less before the tour
- Any changes in tour attendee numbers will fall under the same rule as the cancellation fee.