CURATED SOUTHERN KYOTO/ IKEBANA FLOWER ARRANGEMENT
This is a tour for travelers who want to get creative. Your day kicks off with a delicious breakfast at a spot frequented by trendy local coffee shop. Afterwards, we walk around the neighborhood and visit the beautiful Nishi Honganji temple. The tour concludes with an Ikebana flower arrangement class taught by Seanacey, a certified English speaking Ikebana teacher. Your hands-on introduction to Japanese flower arranging includes instruction on composition and techniques. You will use seasonal branches and flowers to create a beautiful arrangement that you can take home with you.
- 8:30 am-1:00 pm
- Tour Price
- 15,000 yen per person
- Tour Type
- Private (exclusive for you, your friends and family)
- Minimum per tour
- 2 people/ Maximum per tour: 6 people
- Please enquire
- Bilingual tour guide
- Breakfast at local café
- Tour of Nishi Honganji temple
- Walk around the neighborhood of Southern Kyoto
- Ikebana flower arrangement class with a certified English speaking Ikebana teacher in a beautiful historic space
- Please book at least 48 hours in advance
- Booking will be confirmed after PayPal payment is made
- The locations are walking distance from each other (15 mins) but if you prefer transport, we can catch a taxi to the locations at your own expense
- Cancellations: Full refund available if the cancellation request is received at least 48 hours before the tour start time.
- A cancellation fee of 100% will be applied if cancelled 48 hours or less before the tour
- Any changes in tour attendee numbers will fall under the same rule as the cancellation fee.